Somewhere in Ukraine, 1942

 Haven't had much modeling time lately, but here's a couple shots from a game of Chain of Command I got in earlier this week.

A friend's FAI armored car, modeled as a German-captured scout car. I believe this is a 1/48 kit by Ace.
Some of my shamefully unpainted Germans near the river terrain I made recently.
Some almost-painted Germans taking cover behind a ramshackle barn.
I was playing Soviets, but I didn't bother to get any photos of them for some reason. Most of my platoon died, but still successfully broke German morale and drove them off.
A work in progress photo of my Germans. Trying to get that platoon painted this month. These are Warlord plastics.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War in the Woods Game 6: Blood in the Pines

War in the Woods Game 4: Hielan' Laddies

War in the Woods Game 3: Fire in the Garden