Ruined Factory Terrain

I've been slowly working on this factory building over the past few weeks, tweaking and adding details until it felt right to me. I'm happy with what I ended up with, and I think it'll make a great addition to urban games, particularly battles like Stalingrad.




A few work in progress shots follow. The base is cut from a sheet of thick MDF/hardboard, the walls are foamcore board, rubble made from bits of insulation foam, cork, and other scraps with sand and other bits for texture and detail. The paint job is pretty simple because the brick paper here is doing a lot of the work. It's great stuff.

It was designed to allow it to be broken down for transport, but some of the walls and edges don't quite mesh up like I want. It's close, but I definitely learned a few things for the next project like this.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War in the Woods Game 6: Blood in the Pines

War in the Woods Game 4: Hielan' Laddies

War in the Woods Game 3: Fire in the Garden